Terms of Usage
End User License Agreement
The following Terms of Service grants you access to the Core Competencies and Interview Questions eBook including all content (“Licensed eBook”). The purchase of this eBook is a license, not a sale of the Licensed eBook or its content. You are granted professional, sole and noncommercial use according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By accessing the licensed eBook, you do not become the owner of the Licensed eBook. You do have the right to use it in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
Your use of the Licensed eBook indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The License and Conditions
Bliss grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the Licensed eBook. You may utilize any and all portions of the Licensed eBook content, specifically the competency definitions and interview questions for your professional, sole and noncommercial use. Full-scale reproduction or distribution of book contents is expressly prohibited.
You may not use the Licensed eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute copies of the Licensed eBook, create by decompilation or otherwise the source code of the Licensed eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the Licensed eBook, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. You may not transfer possession of or otherwise sell the Licensed eBook to any third party or co-worker under any circumstances. If any attempt is made to transfer possession of the Licensed eBook to any third party, including co-workers, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to Bliss.
The License Term
This length of use for the Bliss eBook will be for the duration of your employment at the organization or entity you presently work from the date of registration of your purchase of the Licensed eBook product. Upon termination of your employment with your current organization or entity, you agree to immediately cease your use of the Licensed eBook and will have no further rights under your registered use.
Bliss may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the Licensed eBook for cause, including, without limitation, your breach of this Agreement, including for a violation of these terms and conditions. Upon such termination you shall immediately cease using the Licensed eBook and will have no further rights under your registered use.
- You are granted the right to access all content of the Licensed eBook, for the term described above. You may also print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with the performance of your position related to interviewing, selecting and hiring employees. You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the Licensed eBook from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution. You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the Licensed eBook in any manner other than its original intention.
- You will notify Bliss of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your activation code including unauthorized use or theft of your log in or registration information.
- Bliss reserves the right to modify, add or remove content, features and functionality of the Licensed eBook at our sole discretion.
- Access to the service may be interrupted due to routine site maintenance or by actions beyond the control of Bliss and its vendors such as acts of God and equipment failure.
- You acknowledge that the use of the Licensed eBook is for your professional and non-commercial use only. Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the Licensed eBook is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the Licensed eBook and other material available through your registration are protected by copyright, unless otherwise indicated. Full-scale copying of Licensed eBook contents is expressly prohibited. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the Licensed eBook content. No part of any section of the eBook may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission from Bliss. Any other use violates this Agreement and is strictly prohibited.
All interfaces, look and feel, navigation schemes, designs and program features of the Licensed eBook are the property of Bliss and its vendors and may not be copied or reproduced or used in derivative works.
THE LICENSED eBOOK IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR SPECIFIC CANDIDATE SELECTION RESULTS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WIHTOUT LIMITATIONS ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED eBOOK. BLISS SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FROM ANY HIRING OR OTHER EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS MADE BY YOU, YOUR ORGANIZATION OR ENTITY AT ANY TIME. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This Agreement is governed by law in the State of South Carolina, USA. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.